As you guys have read the Title of this post: How To Enable Picture-in-Picture Mode In Android O. This feature is coming in the Android O 8.0. We are here to help you that how you can enable PIP Mode in Android O. This is one of the best features in Android O, Picture-in-Picture Mode will you do to some multitasking like your are doing listen to a song from YouTube so you can aslo chat with your friends or anyone. For me, this feature is really helpful for most of the users. This feature is available for Android TV which is having Android Nougat. This feature is hidden in Android O but our developers have found it.
Enable Picture-in-Picture Mode In Android O
In this guide, we have given the step-by-step guide, How to Enable Picture-in-Picture Mode In Android O. For this guide, you don’t need to download any App or Rooted device. We have listed the supported device for this guide, check it out.
Read this also: Android O 5 New Cool Features and Tricks That You Should See
Google Pixel Xl
Google Pixel C
Google Pixel Player
Steps to Enable Picture-in-Picture Mode In Android O
- First of all, enable System UI Tuner by long-pressing the gear icon in the quick toggles menu for about 6-7 seconds.
- Navigate to Settings > System > System UI Tuner > Navigation Bar.
- Add a new button, and select the type when prompted as ‘Keycode‘.
- When asked, type in the custom keycode as ‘171’, and reboot your device.
- To test the new Picture-in-Picture or PIP Mode, head over to YouTube, play a random video, and press the home button.
If you have any query regarding this, then you can ask me via FB page or comment section.
Hope you like it. 🙂