After 6-7 months Motorola has released Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto G4 Play. It’s good that Motorola is not forgetting it’s phones or phone’s problem. Today, we are having android Nougat file also. So, we will teach you how to can install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play. Soon this update will come via OTA. It depends on the region or country. If your phone is rooted so, you will not get OTA so, Though you can do it manually it. (How To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play)
Read this also: How To Install IOS 11 Animation in Any Android device
Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play
Today, we will teach you how To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play. We have chosen the easiest method and that will not void your warranty. We have also given the downloadable link in the download section.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps To Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto G4 Play
First of all, Download Nougat OTA zip for Moto G4 Play from above and save it to your device.
2) Now, switch Off your device and boot into recovery mode. To enter into Recovery mode –
- Boot into Bootloader mode by using Power+Volume Down+ Volume Up.
- Now you can see “No command“.
- Now hold Power+Volume Up and select the Recovery option.
3) In Recovery mode select option apply update from sd card.
4) Now navigate the downloaded OTA zip file. That you have downloaded from the download section.
5) Now, wait until the process finishes.
6) Voila!! you have successfully launched
If you have any problem in this you can ask me via the Comment section or FB page.
Hope you found it helpful. 🙂