Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus Zenfone 4 (ZE554KL): We have brought something which is most awaited by the android users, Android Oreo. Android Oreo has been in the headlines for over a month, all android users must be waiting for the update to come with android Oreo as the android Oreo was the latest version of Android released by Google a few weeks ago. Android Oreo has brought some of the amazing feature and abilities in it, most of the phones you will see after some time will be running Android Oreo in it due to its smoothness and many other things.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus Zenfone 4
- Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 (Flashable Zip and APK)
- How To Unfollow Everyone On Instagram At Once | Unfollow People
- How to fix ‘Unfortunately Message app has stopped’ error
- How to Install ViPER4Android on Nougat 7.0 & 7.1
Well most of the user might have get the Android Oreo update for their smartphone but still many are left with the previous versions, Smartphone companies have been trying to release android Oreo for their devices as fast as they can through some devices are not eligible to handle Android Oreo but cheer up as Asus Zenfone 4 (ZE554KL) is not among them, you can update your Asus Zenfone 4 with Android Oreo. Asus has started to roll out android Oreo update for Asus Zenfone 4. if you wish to install then you must follow this guide.
Asus Zenfone 4 (ZE554KL) is a nice phone and upholds the power to do everything that other smartphones can other than some high tech things of course. Asus Zenfone 4 can handle android Oreo very smoothly in it, as it the first version of android Oreo created for Asus Zenfone 4 that’s why it may contain some bugs in it but still, no such major bugs are spotted in this which means you are good to go.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Download and Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus Zenfone 4 (ZE554KL).
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus Zenfone 4
- Download the OTA package and copy to C:\adb folder on your PC.
- Hold the SHIFT key and right-click on an empty space in the folder.
- Select ‘Open Powershell window here’ from the pop-up menu.
- Next, boot your Asus Zenfone 4 into stock recovery:
- switch off the device completely.
- Press and long hold the Volume Down and Power button together until the Asus logo appears.
- In stock recovery, you will need to use the Volume buttons on your device to move the selector and confirm any highlighted option by pressing the Power button.
- While your device is in recovery mode, connect it to the PC, using the USB cable.
- Use the Volume keys to highlight “Apply update from ADB” and press the Power key to select it.
- Finally, enter the following command to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Asus Zenfone 4 (ZE554KL).
adb sideload UL-ASUS_Z01KD_1-WW-15.0405.1711.76-user.zip
- Once the process finishes, select ‘Reboot system now’ option in the recovery.
Note:- PowerShell and Adb are same, there is only difference is version. Powershell is the latest version and Adb is the old one.
That’s all about how you can update Asus Zenfone 4 with the latest Android, Android Oreo. Hope you found this helpful if yes then do follow our blog for such amazing updates on smartphones
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important