Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 was also a good selling phone in 2014. Then, In 2014 Samsung launches Galaxy Grand Neo and Grand Prime. Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is currently running on android 4.4.2 which is KitKat. But you can enjoy the latest android too by installing custom ROM. If you are interested in how to install lineage os 15 on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. Previously, we have written an article on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Grand.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
We will teach how you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 [Lineage OS ROM]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Grand 2.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy Grand 2
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Galaxy Grand. (Bootloader is already unlocked in Samsung devices)
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy Grand 2 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Galaxy Grand 2 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Galaxy Grand 2 (Android Oreo 8.0)
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)