Yeah!!! Finally, android Oreo 8.0 is available is for Honor V9. A month ago this Oreo ROM was in beta version but now it is ready to go out via OTA. Update Honor V9 to android 8.0 Oreo manually and the ROM is based on EMUI 8.0. Users are pretty excited about this update. If you want to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor V9 then read the whole guide properly.
Official Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor V9
This update comes with better User experience and performance. This comes with many bugs fixes and some new features. We have shared the full guide how to Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor V9. We have provided the downloadable links as well as. If you are interested then go through this article.
Check this out: How To Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Mate 9
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor V9
- Model – DUK-AL20
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B315
- Build Number – DUK-AL20 18.104.22.1685 (C00)
- Region – China
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor V9.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
1) Official 22.214.171.1245 Oreo Update for Honor V9 DUK-AL20 126.96.36.1995 (C00) (China) –
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Honor V9 (188.8.131.525) –
2) Then, download the ROM file from above download section.
3) Now Boot your phone into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first, flash the update.zip file and in the next step install the full ROM file without rebooting.
6) Now, install the update_full_DUK-AL20_all_cn.zip
and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process complete.