Now you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto E2. Moto E2 has very decent specifications, it is currently running on Android 5.0-5.1 Lollipop. You can enjoy the Android Oreo features through lineage Os 15. This time developers making ROM very quickly. By the end of this year, they will cover all the phones which can get Android Oreo. In this post, we will teach you how to install lineage Os 15 on Moto E2. If you are interested, then follow this guide.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto E2
Install unofficial lineage Os 15 on Moto E2. Lineage Os 15 is running on Android Oreo 8.0 the latest one. We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto E2 [Lineage Os 15]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto E2.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto E2
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Moto E2.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Moto E2 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Moto E2 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Moto E2 (Android Oreo 8.0)
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂