- 1 Android 8.0 Oreo for Nubia M2
How To Update Nubia M2 in Android 8.0 Oreo: ZTE Nubia M2 was the successor for ZTE. Nubia M2 running on very old Android Version but in this, we will teach you how to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Nubia M2. Follow this guide without skipping otherwise you will face the problem.
Try out this awesome app: Snaptube | Download Link
Android 8.0 Oreo for Nubia M2
ZTE Nubia is China’s one of the biggest brand in the Telecommunication. ZTE is the parental Company of Axon, Nubia. The company has also made several Tablets and Phones.There are so many subsidiaries like ZTEsoft, ZTEUSA and Nubia Technology and many more. You can read about them more on Google.
There are the specs of Nubia M2 comes with 64 GB of ROM and 4GB of RAM. It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core Adreno 506, running on android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has all the necessary sensors which a phone have. The battery is sort of less 3630 mAh, you have to charge it up at least 1 time a day. For more specs information Go to GSM Arena
We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Lineage os 15.1 For Nubia M2. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on Nubia M2.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo 8.0 for Nubia M2
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Download Android Oreo for Nubia M2
Lineage OS 15.1 for Nubia M2
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Nubia M2
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Nubia M2.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Nubia M2 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Nubia M2 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15.1 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.