Install Android 8.0 Oreo For Oukitel K6000 Plus, yes it is now available. This ROM is basically Lineage os 15 which is currently running on Android 8.0 Oreo. Today we will teach you how you can update Oukitel K6000 Plus to Android 8.0 Oreo. Install MadOS oreo 8.0 For Oukitel K6000 Plus is literally exciting. If you are interested in installing this Oreo ROM then make sure to read this full guide. Without skipping anything.
Android 8.0 Oreo For Oukitel K6000 Plus
We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo For Oukitel K6000 Plus. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo 15 For Oukitel K6000 Plus.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install MadOS 8.0 Oreo for Oukitel K6000 Plus
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Oukitel K6000 Plus.
- Download the MadOS 8.0 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Oukitel K6000 Plus using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Oukitel K6000 Plus into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the MadOS 8.0 ROM
- After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.