Now, Samsung Galaxy S6 users can enjoy the latest Android Oreo 8.0 AOSP ROM. We have already covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website. Developers are working very fast this time, by the end of this year, most of the flagship phones will get the android Oreo 8.0 custom ROMs. we will teach you how you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy S6 [AOSP ROM].
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy S6
We have shared the guide, How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Galaxy S6 [AOSP ROM]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. Below we have listed the working and issues as well. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Galaxy s6 [AOSP ROM]
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Galaxy s6 [AOSP ROM]
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Galaxy s6.
- Download the AOSP ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy s6 using your data cable. (put it in your SD card or PenDrive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Galaxy s6 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the AOSP ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
AOSP ROM for Galaxy S6 (Android Oreo 8.0)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂