Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Sony Xperia V. You heard me right, Android Oreo ROM for Xperia V is now available. I know this is a very old phone and this device came up with the Android Marshmallow which is 4.0.4 and currently it is running on Android Jelly Bean 4.3. Most of the Oreo ROMs are based on the AOSP and Lineage Os 15. Without any wasting time let’s see How to install AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM on Xperia V.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Sony Xperia V
We have shared the guide, How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Sony Xperia V [AOSP ROM]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. Below we have listed the working and issues as well. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Sony Xperia V [AOSP ROM]
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Sony Xperia V
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Sony Xperia V.
- Download the AOSP ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Xperia V using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Xperia V into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the AOSP ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
AOSP ROM for Sony Xperia V (Android Oreo 8.0)
Development page (Working and Issues)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂