How To Update Oppo A57 in Android 8.1 Oreo: Oppo A57 is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and you guys (Oppo A57 users) wanna taste the latest Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A57 then in this guide we will teach you how to download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A57. Read this full guide without skipping.
- How To Update Elephone U Pro in Android 8.1 Oreo [Official]
- How to Root Homtom S12 Without PC
- How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4/4X, Mi Max Prime
- Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device [Without Root]
Official Android 8.1 Oreo for Oppo A57
Oppo A57 comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow powered by Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Adreno 50. It has 5.2 inches screen, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 and aluminum build. Storage on this device is 32 GB ROM and 3 GB RAM with all the necessary sensors presented in it.
We will teach how you can Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo for Oppo A57. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Now, you guys also want to enjoy the latest android Oreo on your Oppo A57. So, don’t worry we have talked to the developers and they are saying soon official Lineage Os 15.1 will be available for Oppo A57. Till now no android Oreo is available from the company or the outside developers for Oppo A57.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for Oppo A57
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo for Oppo A57.
Download Android Oreo for Oppo A57
Lineage OS 15.1 for Oppo A57
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Oppo A57
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Oppo A57.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Oppo A57 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Oppo A57 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.