Now you enjoy the Android Nougat in Redmi 4x. Yes, you heard me right but this is only for china variant. Redmi 4x is equal to Redmi 4 which is India model. So, we have given the guide how you can Update your Redmi 4x to Android Nougat Manually (MIUI 7.7.7). But you can install this ROM in any Redmi 4 variants as well as you will get the OTA update in this ROM but according to the China or you can wait for the OTA according to you region. (How to Install Android Nougat in Redmi 4x)
Install Android Nougat in Redmi 4x (Miui 7.7.7)
We have shared the full guide how to Install Android Nougat in Redmi 4x (Miui 7.7.7). We have also given the downloadable link as well as. Go and download it from the download section. Update your Redmi 4x to android nougat by reading this guide. If you are interested in installing Android Nougat ROM then must read the whole guide.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Nougat in Redmi 4x.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4x
Download the MIUI 188.8.131.52 Stable ROM file from the download area.
Connect your phone to the Windows PC/lappy via USB cable, and copy the ROM file downloaded into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device.
Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device
MIUI 6,7,8：Click the 3 dots at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you have put in the ‘downloaded_rom’.
After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading.
And automatically device boots up in the new version.
Firstly, Download the Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC/Laptop.
2) Then, download Redmi 4x Fastboot ROM from download section.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode or Download Mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your phone with PC via standard USB cable.
5) Then, extract the Fastboot ROM file and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 7.7.7 China Developer ROM on Redmi 4x.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.