Lineage Os 15 for Oneplus 3/3T is now available. It is based on the Android 8.0 Oreo. we have written few articles on some oneplus articles. I have given the links to those post if you are having anyone of these devices you can try these ROMs. This device came up with Android Marshmallow and now it is running on the Nougat 7.1.1 and now you can use the Android Oreo. Oneplus Ceo promised to give Android 8.0 Oreo and that will be the last Android update. We will teach how can you Install Android Oreo 8.0 on OnePlus 3/3T [Lineage Os 15.
Install Android Oreo 8.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
We have shared the guide, How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on OnePlus 3/3T [Lineage Os 15]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now. (Install Lineage OS 15.0 On OnePlus 3/3T)
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on OnePlus 3/3T.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android Oreo 8.0 on OnePlus 3/3T
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and unlock bootloader in Oneplus One.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy s6 using your data cable. (put it in your SD card or PenDrive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Oneplus X into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂