How to Update 10.or E into Android 8.1 Oreo: 10.or E is running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and you guys (10.or E users) wanna taste the latest Android 8.1 Oreo on 10.or E then in this guide we will teach you how to download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on 10.or E. Read this full guide without skipping.
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A37
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A57
- How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4/4X, Mi Max Prime
- Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device [Without Root]
Official Android 8.1 Oreo for 10.or E
10.or E comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat and powered by Octa core, 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. It has 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080p), this device comes in 2 variants 16/32GB ROM and 2/3GB of RAM. If talk about battery then it can give you battery life up to 24 hours easily. It has all the necessary sensors and fingerprint is also there.
We will teach how you can Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo for 10.or E. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Now, you guys also want to enjoy the latest android Oreo on your 10.or E. So, don’t worry we have talked to the developers and they are saying soon official Lineage Os 15.1 will be available for 10.or E. Till now no android Oreo is available from the company or the outside developers for 10.or E.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for 10.or E
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo for 10.or E.
Download Android Oreo for 10.or E
Lineage OS 15.1 for 10.or E
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for 10.or E
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader 10.or E.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your 10.or E using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your 10.or E into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.