Android 8.0 Oreo is now available for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus but it is in beta mode. Developers are still trying to fix all the bugs. This Android Oreo beta version is only available for US, UK and South Korea but later on, it will be available for other countries too. Whenever we will get to know about this Beta Program we will update this post. So please stay tuned with us and keep sharing our articles. Wanna Know how to Register for Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta Program? then read this guide How to Install Android Oreo on Galaxy S8/S8 plus.
Install Android Oreo on Galaxy S8/S8 plus
In the guide, we will teach you how to register beta android Oreo program for Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 plus. This will be the first Samsung smartphone which is getting Android Oreo soon. There will be few changes in the theme but loads of new features. I m really excited about this update. Must read the Pre-Requirements of Install Android Oreo on Galaxy S8/S8 plus.
Check out this post:- Official Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei Mate 9
It is available for some selective countries
Download Samsung plus app from below to Join Galaxy S8 Android Beta Program
The battery should be charged up to 60%.
And much more but not so difficult.
How to Register for Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta Program?
Enroll in this update and enjoy the Galaxy S8. Give feedback about the update and User experience fo yours. Follow all the steps which are given below.
- To apply for Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta program, users must have an active Samsung Account
- Now you need Samsung+ app which you can download from below.
- Now install the app and navigate to the Registration menu.
- Submit the ‘Galaxy Beta Program’ application form.
- If you meet all the requirements for the program, you will soon be selected.
- After selecting for the Galaxy Beta Program, Goto Setting > Software update > download updates to download and install beta software.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂