- 1 Download AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Moto G5 Plus
- 2 AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Moto G5 Plus
- 3 Disclaimer
- 4 Pre-Requirements
- 5 Steps to Install AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G5 Plus
- 6 Download
Download AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Moto G5 Plus
Android Oreo 8.1 is now available for Moto G5 Plus. Official android 8.0 Oreo is not available properly for all the phones and developers are making 8.1 Oreo. According to the recent survey, we got to know that 0.3% active devices got this update. We are hoping that most of the phones will get this Oreo update by the middle of 2018. Let’s leave this topic and talk about how to AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Moto G5 Plus.
AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo for Moto G5 Plus
We will teach how you can Install Aosp Android 8.1 Oreo for Moto G5 plus [Lineage Os 15]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Fingerprint reader (gestures working too)
Safetynet (Use magisk v14.2 to bypass)
DTV (XT1683 model, still WIP)
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Asop Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G5 Plus.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install AOSP Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G5 Plus
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Moto G5 Plus.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Moto G5 plus using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Moto G5 Plus into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
AOSP ROM for Moto G5 Plus (Android 8.1 Oreo)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂