How to Install Dolby Atmos Sound Port on OnePlus 5: Recently Oneplus has launched it’s flag shipped device Oneplus 5 and this is really great phone. This phone passed all the test like water, drop and scratch test etc. I think this device will rock the Android phone market. Oneplus 5 speaker is in a good place and the speaker’s volume is also good but they can do better. So Today, we will Increase Oneplus 5 volume using Dolby Atmos.
Install Dolby Atmos Sound Port on OnePlus 5
We have shared the full guide how to Install Dolby Atmos Sound Port on OnePlus 5. Dolby Atmos is one of the best software for increasing volume or you can manage the volume according to you. First of all, you need to unlock bootloader and Install TWRP. So, go through these articles and then follow this one. If you are interested in installing Dolby Atmos in you Oneplus 5, so let’s get started without any further due.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Dolby Atmos Sound Port on OnePlus 5.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
Steps to Install Dolby Atmos Sound Port on OnePlus 5
- Firstly, download the Dolby Atmos file from the download section.
- Then, boot your OnePlus 5 into recovery modes like TWRP or CWM by pressing vol. up + power button to boot it up into recovery mode.
- In, TWRP takes the backup of your data as shown in the image or you can skip this part also.
- Now, select the Install option and navigate the Dolby Atmos file and swipe right to install.
- when installation gets complete, you will see Reboot option.
After rebooting, you will see Dolby Atmos app in the menu and by chance, it stops working so what you can do is just download the SELinuxModeChanger and Install it.
If you find any problem regarding this then you ask me via the Comment section or FB page.
Hope you like it. 🙂