Hello readers, we have a good news for very galaxy s6 and s6 edge users can enjoy the galaxy s8 ROM. Today’s guide is based on how you can install Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM Port on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. This article is based on the s6 and s6 edge. if you are interested in installing this ROM then follow all the given steps without skipping.
we have shared the full guide how you can install Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM Port on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. We have provided the downloadable link below. Great Thanks to Xda senior developer for developed this ROM. It may improve battery life and device performance. Now, without any further due let’s get started.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM Port on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Do not try this guide on any Android phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
Steps To Install Samsung Galaxy S8 ROM Port on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- Download the STABLE S8 PORT ROM and transfer the file in your Galaxy S6/S6 Edge.
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and Hold the Power +Volume Up Button, and the Home Button at the same time and you see some blue text on your screen.
- Your device will boot into TWRP recovery.
- We recommend you to take a complete Nandroid backup.
- Now go to Wipe> Advanced Wipe and select everything except the internal storage. Swipe right to wipe all the data.
- To install the ROM, select Install from the TWRP menu and then browse to the downloaded ROM zip.
- Select the ROM and then swipe right to flash it.
- Now, you will be taken to the AROMA installer where you can select various options and features.
- Restart your phone when the installation is complete.
Note:- First boot up may take some time so, please don’t worry.
Hope you like this article. 🙂