Hello, readers, Recently Xiaomi has launched its Mi 6 in China and this is the very useful guide for Mi 6 China user. As you know that Google is banned in China, so people can’t use Google services in that region. Today, we come with 3 methods how you can install Google Apps in MI 6. For the first method to install Google Apps in Mi 6 you need to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi 6. Go and check out this Post. (How To Install Google Apps in MI 6)
We have shared the proper guide with 3 methods how To Install Google Apps in MI 6. if have provided all the necessary things you can check it down below. Without any further due let’s get started. (How To Install Google Apps in MI 6)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Google Apps in MI 6 (3 methods).
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
Steps To Install Google Apps in MI 6
First of all, install TWRP Recovery and Root Xiaomi Mi 6.
Then, download the “GApps“ file from the download section.
Make the backup of all your Data, Xiaomi has provided backup making app and you can restore it easily
Then, Switched off your phone.
Now, make your device into Recovery mode by pressing Vol. down button + Power button.
Go to Install in TWRP recovery and install the GApps file.
Now, Switch On your device and you will find Google Play services.
Note- This method will void warranty.
- First “Download Gapps for Mi 6“ zip file from download section and extract it on your PC/laptop.
- After extracting the file you will see a Folde name AllBackUp and move it to the “Internal storage\MIUI\backup” in your phone. (This important step)gapps mi6
- Now, Go to Phone Settings -> Additional settings -> Backup & reset and select the Local backups option. Mi 6 Gapps
- You will find the Allbackup folder that you have copied in above steps.
- Then, Select it and tap on Restore.Gapps Mi 6
- Now wait until the process finish
- Done! Reboot your device and you will see Play Store on your phone.
If you are installing the Gapps for Mi6 from above and getting an error ‘Waiting for WiFi…’ while opening Play Store then don’t worry that can be fixed as well. You can follow the below steps to fix waiting for wifi error on Play Store.
- First, install Google Apps on Xiaomi Mi 6 with above steps.
- Go to Settings -> Installed apps and tap on Google Play Store
- Uninstall the Play Store.
- Now Download Google Play Store v126.96.36.199 for Mi 6 (This version disabled automatically updated version)
- Install this Google play store apk.
In your device, you will find an app name is MI store.
Open that App and search for google Installer app
After this you will find and Google installer app with something written in chinese.
Install that one and open it.
You will see all the google Apps and install it.
if you will face any problem, regarding this then you can ask me via comment section or FB page.
hope you found this helpful 🙂