Hello Honor 8 Pro users, Today’s We have shared the full guide, download and install Lineage OS 14.1 on Honor 8 Pro. We have provided the downloadable link below, go down and download it. If you are a user of Honor 8 Pro then without wasting any time lets start this installing ROM guide. (Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Honor 8 pro)
Lineage OS 14.1 on Honor 8 Pro
Great thanks to Xda Member OldDroid for developing Lineage OS 14.1 for Honor 8 Pro. This Lineage Os 14.1 is running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. We have listed some bugs/Not working features aslo. We are going to share, Download unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 in Honor 8 pro. (Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Honor 8 Pro)
Not Working –
- Rear Video Camera Recording working only with OpenCamera and set FPS to 15
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Honor 8 Pro.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Honor 8 Pro
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Honor 8 Pro and unlock the bootloader.
- Download the Lineage OS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Honor 8 Pro using your data cable.
- Reboot your Honor 8 Pro into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the lineage Os 14.1 ROM. After this install GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
GApps -> Download Link
If you are facing any problem regarding this comment down, so I will try to resolve/help this.
hope you like this post. 🙂