Hello visitor, Today’s We have shared the full guide, download and install Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 816. We have provided the downloadable link below, go down and download it. If you are a user of HTC Desire 816 then without wasting any time lets start this installing ROM guide. (Install Android Nougat on HTC Desire 816)
Install Lineage OS 14.1 On HTC Desire 816
This guide is based on How To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 816. As you all of us know about Lineage Os is one of the leading CUSTOM ROMs in the world of ROMS. After falling of Cyanogen Mods, lineage Os cover its place in the market of custom ROMs. We are going to share, Download Lineage Os 14.1 in HTC Desire 816.
See this also: Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy C5
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on HTC Desire 816.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on HTC Desire 816
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery HTC Desire 816.
- Download the Lineage os 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your HTC Desire 816 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your HTC Desire 816 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 14.1 ROM for HTC Desire 816 (Android Oreo 8.0)
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)