Hello Huawei P9 Lite users, Today’s We have shared the full guide, download and install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P9 Lite. We have provided the downloadable link below, go down and download it. If you are a user of Huawei P9 Lite then without wasting any time lets start this installing ROM guide. (Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P9 Lite)
Lineage Os 14.1 on Huawei P9 Lite
Great thanks to Xda Member OldDroid for developing Lineage OS 14.1 for Huawei P9 Lite. This Lineage Os 14.1 is running on Android 7.1.2 Nougat. We have listed some bugs/Not working features aslo. We are going to share, Download unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 in Huawei P9 Lite. (Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P9 Lite)
See this also: Install Legend Os ROM based on Lineage Os 14.1 for oneplus 5
Not Working –
- Camera is buggy atm
- Multiple RIL issues, dual sim works fine for some users!
XDA: DevDB Information
LineageOS for Huawei P9 Lite, ROM for the Huawei P9 Lite
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P9 Lite.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P9 Lite
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Huawei p9 Lite and unlock the bootloader.
- Download the Lineage OS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Huawei P9 lite using your data cable.
- Reboot your Huawei P9 Lite into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the lineage Os 14.1 ROM. After this install GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
GApps -> Download Link
If you are facing any problem regarding this comment down, so I will try to resolve/help this.
hope you like this post. 🙂