Hello visitor, Today’s We have shared the full guide, download and install Lineage OS 15 on HTC One M9 Verizon. Lineage Os 15 is now available for HTC One M9 Verizon. We have provided the downloadable link below, go down and download it. If you are a user of HTC One M9 Verizon then you should try out this ROM. Without wasting any more time lets get into this post.
Install Lineage OS 15 on HTC One M9 Verizon
This guide is based on How To Install Lineage OS 15 on HTC One M9 Verizon. As you all of us know about Lineage Os is one of the leading CUSTOM ROMs in the world of ROMS. After falling of Cyanogen Mods, lineage Os cover its place in the market of custom ROMs. We are going to share, Download Lineage Os 15 on HTC One M9 Verizon.
See this also: Install Lineage OS 15 On HTC Desire 816
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Lineage OS 15 on HTC One M9 Verizon.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on HTC One M9 Verizon
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery HTC One M9 Verizon.
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your HTC One M9 Verizon using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM will clear the data.)
- Reboot your HTC One M9 Verizon into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.