LeEco is a new Chinese brand in the world of smartphone. Last year this company came in India and did a good job. But after launching 4-6 devices with Coolpad and separately. They are not making more devices. But we can hope they will come with more devices. LeEco Le Pro3 is a pretty good phone. I used this device, the only thing that I not like is battery backup and little problem in theme. There are so many variants in this device. This phone is still running on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The bad habit of the Chinese smartphone, they don’t give Android update. Now you can Update LeEco Le Pro3 to Android 8.0 Oreo by installing Lineage OS 15 ROM. We will teach you, how to install Android 8.0 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro3.
Install lineage os 15 on LeEco Le Pro3
Install lineage Os 15 on LeEco Le Pro3 Lineage Os 15 is running on Android Oreo 8.0 the latest one. We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LeEco Le Pro3 [Lineage Os 15]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
– Audio (probably with some bugs)
– Camera (green preview)
What’s not working/needs updating:
– NFC (not tested yet)
– And much much more
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install lineage os 15 on LeEco Le Pro3.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install lineage Os 15 on LeEco Le Pro3
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader LeEco Le Pro3.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your LeEco Le Pro3 using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your LeEco Le Pro3 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Note:- Currently build is under process, so whenever it will be ready we will post the link. So please keep checking out the post. And we have provided the Development Page and One screenshot too.
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂