Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Lenovo Z2 Plus | Android 8.0 Oreo: Try out the latest Android Oreo 8.0 which is based on the Lineage OS 15. Currently, the device is running on the Android Android Marshmallow 6.0 and maybe in future, this device will receive Android 7.0 Nougat. But according to me, custom ROM is far better than the Stock ROM. Go a head and update Lenovo Z2 plus in Android 8.0 Oreo.
Install Lineage OS 15 On Lenovo Z2 Plus
We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Lineage OS 15 On Lenovo Z2 Plus | Android 8.0 Oreo. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now. Let’s Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo Z2 plus.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Lineage OS 15 On Lenovo Z2 Plus.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Lineage OS 15 On Lenovo Z2 Plus
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Lenovo Z2 plus.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Lenovo Z2 plus using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Lenovo Z2 plus into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂