Install Lineage Os 15 on LG G3 AT&T, yes it is now available. This ROM is basically Lineage os 15 which is currently running on Android 8.0 Oreo. Today we will teach you how you can update LG G3 AT&T to Android 8.0 Oreo. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LG G3 AT&T is literally exciting. If you are interested in installing this Oreo ROM then make sure to read this full guide. Without skipping anything. Previously we have covered the Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LG G3.
Install Lineage Os 15 on LG G3 AT&T
We have covered so many Android Oreo 8.0 articles on our website. You can check this too. We will teach how you can Install Lineage Os 15 on LG G3 AT&T [Android 8.0 Oreo]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
– Everything except listed on known issues list
– Sensors (Developers are working on a fix!)
– Video recording (But camera is taking pictures anyway)
– Turning off hotspot is making a reboot, but the internet is working
– Stock camera app doesn’t focus, but any other third party app does (such as Footej Camera or Bacon Camera)
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Lineage Os 15 on LG G3 AT&T.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on LG G3 AT&T
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader LG G3 AT&T.
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your LG G3 AT&T using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your LG G3 AT&T into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for LG G3 AT&T (Android Oreo 8.0)
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)