No More Android Oreo 8.0 in Google Nexus 4. Yeah, as you guys know that Google has stopped giving the Android update to Nexus 4, The last update was Android Lollipop 5.1 after that people are installing custom ROM. This is one of the successful phones from Google. And the great thing about this phone is that it made like this that it can hold future custom ROMs also. This device came up with the jelly bean 4.2 and still getting the latest Andriod update. I have already told you about the flagship devices that they will get 3 android updates, after that you have to depend on the custom ROMs. After giving a long description of this device, let’s install Lineage Os 15 on Nexus 4 without further delay.
Install Lineage OS 15 On Nexus 4 (Android Oreo 8.0)
We have shared the full guide, how you can install Lineage Os 15 on Nexus 4 (Android Oreo 8.0). We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. Below we have listed the working and issues as well. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. I will recommend you not to install this ROM as this has some issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install Lineage OS 15 On Nexus 4.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Lineage OS 15 On Nexus 4 (Android Oreo 8.0)
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Nexus 4 and unlock the bootloader.
- Download the Lineage Os ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Mi Max using your data cable.
- Reboot your Nexus 4 into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 for Nexus 4 (Android Oreo 8.0)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂