Install Lineage os 15 on Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE. Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE is a small version of Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE and there is one more version which is Galaxy Tab S2. You can enjoy the latest android too by installing custom ROM. If you are interested in how to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE. Previously, we have written an article on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy S5
Install Lineage Os 15 on Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE
We will teach how you can Install Lineage os 15 on Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE [Android 8.0 Oreo ROM]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Lineage os 15 on Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to Install Lineage os 15 on Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE. (Bootloader is already unlocked in Samsung devices)
- Download the Lineage os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Galaxy NOTE 10.1 LTE (Android Oreo 8.0)
GApps (It is not necessary to install Android Oreo GApps)