Another Lineage Os 15 Oreo ROM has launched but it is for Oneplus One. According to me Oneplus is the only company that their phones get all the custom ROMs. Yaa Oneplus makes futuristic devices that can hold the future Android updates. Oneplus One came up with android Lollipop and now it is having Marshmallow officially but you can use Android nougat through custom ROMs and Android Oreo also. We will teach how can you Install LineageOS 15.0 On OnePlus X.
Install Lineage OS 15.0 On OnePlus X
We have shared the guide, How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus X [Lineage Os 15]. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now. (Install Lineage OS 15.0 On OnePlus X)
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 On OnePlus X.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Steps to How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 On OnePlus X
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery Oneplus One.
- Download the Lineage Os 15 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Galaxy s6 using your data cable. (put it in your SD card or PenDrive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Oneplus X into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.
Lineage Os 15 ROM for Oneplus X (Android Oreo 8.0)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂