- 1 LineageOS 15.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- 2 ScreenShots
- 3 Disclaimer
- 4 Steps To Flash LineageOs 8.1 Oreo on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- 5 Download
Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are also added to the list of LineageOS 15.1 ROM. You can Download LineageOS 15.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge from our download section. In this post, you will get the complete guide how to install LineageOS 15.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. What you guys have to do is just read this guide very carefully without skipping any of the steps.
Install LineageOS 15.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Download and Install LineageOS 15 For Galaxy C9 Pro
- [Stable ROM] Android 8.0 Oreo ROM for Redmi 3s Prime [ViperOs 4.0]
- Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Moto G3 2015 (Pixel Experience ROM)
- Download and Install LineageOS 15 For Lenovo A7000 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
LineageOS 15.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Thanks to Ivan_Melar, a senior member of Xda. As I always say, this time developers are working extremely fast for providing ROM to all phones but developers are not making stable right now. Let’s see in future when we will receive the stable Android 8.1 for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Again, thanks a lot to all the developers for providing such amazing ROMs.This LineageOs 15.1 ROM has latest security patch of 5 December 2017 and all the Android oreo features. Now, it is a lot more secure than before and bugs improvement that’s it.
As always custom ROM is famous for their customization. So, we thought why not to bring up latest lineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge so, that you guys can enjoy or experience the Android 8.1 Oreo, by the way, android 8.1 oreo don’t have many new things only logo change and few bugs fixes
Android 8.0 Oreo comes with some bugs fixes and security patches. Every year Google is launching its new Android version with the serial wise alphabet on the bases of sweets. The ratio of android Oreo is only 3% and still, most of the phones are running on Android Lollipop. But companies are trying to overcome this ratio. Let see in the coming future what will be the ratio of the android version of the devices.
I have uploaded some screenShots, bugs and what’s working. Everything is working fine except these things which I have written in “Bugs” section. This ROM is personally tested by me but screenshots are from Xda. The battery is average, on a full charge, it will last you for 8 hours. Stock android always looks beautiful and many of the users don’t like custom skin UI. Whenever this ROM gets the update. We will update the post too so, please stay connected with us.
Everything is working except Bugs 😛
- GPS (Device only)
- Hardware Acceleration (Video playback)
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install LineageOs 15.1 on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
Steps To Flash LineageOs 8.1 Oreo on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- Firstly, unlock bootloader and install TWRP on your device. (Bootloader is already unlocked)
- Then, boot your device into TWRP/CWM Recovery mode.
- In TWRP mode, you have to wipe all the data, Dalvik caches, etc.
- Put all the files on the SD card not in the external because everything will be wiped out.
- Now, go to install and flash LineageOs 15.1.zip file and SuperSu.zip too but then only if you want to root your phone.
- And install GApps also.
- Voila!! now you can enjoy LineageOs 15 ROM Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung Galaxy S7: lineage-15.1-20171215_181210-UNOFFICIAL-herolte.zip | Mirror
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: lineage-15.1-20171215_141457-UNOFFICIAL-hero2lte.zip | Mirror
I love to flash customs. And my favorite one is Ressurection Remix ROM. Let me know your favorite custom ROMs in the comment section.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂