How to Install LineageOS 15.1 on Google Pixel 2 XL (Android 8.1 Oreo): We have brought an amazing guide for you today. Google pixel 2 XL being the new flagship model from Google, becomes one of the famous Smartphone in 2017. Google Pixel 2 XL is the most powerful device of 2017, it may comes with android Oreo but still it lacks somewhere when it is compared to Lineage OS 15.1 which is based on android Oreo. When android Oreo was released officially then the very first custom ROM to get android Oreo was Lineage OS 15 but then the Rom was not stable for many devices and contain some bugs but now it has been improved by it’s developer and becomes more stable. If you want to install Android Oreo 8.1 on Google Pixel 2 XL then follow this guide carefully.
- Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 (Flashable Zip and APK)
- How To Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- How to fix ‘Unfortunately Message app has stopped’ error
- How to Install ViPER4Android on Nougat 7.0 & 7.1
Lineage OS 15.1 being the first ROM at a time with Android Oreo, gains much popularity among tech enthusiastic. Lineage OS 15.1 is being appreciated by most of its users and very fewer bugs are reported in some devices. Google Pixel 2 XL is the most powerful device can handle this custom ROM very smoothly. Lineage OS 15.1 is made with perfection for high-end devices like Google Pixel 2 XL. Installing a custom ROM in Google devices is as simple as in other devices. Install the latest Lineage OS 15.1 for Google Pixel 2 XL by following this guide.
We will provide you the full guide which will include all the essential steps and download links for the files which you will need to follow the guide. The guide is prepared with perfection for Google Pixel 2 XL users, we will mention each and every essential precaution which you should take before following this guide. Follow the guide carefully without missing any steps as missing any step can brick your Google Pixel 2.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device by following this guide. We are not to blame if your device can no longer be used by following this guide so keep scrolling down at your own risk. How to Install LineageOS 15.1 on Google Pixel 2 Xl.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
Download LineageOS 15.1 ROM for Pixel 2 XL
Steps to Install LineageOS 15.1 on Google Pixel 2 XL
- Download the latest LineageOS 15.1 ROM zip from the link above.
- Now, connect your Google Pixel 2 XL to the PC.
- Place the ROM files into the internal storage.
- Disconnect the phone from the PC and power it down.
- Boot into TWRP recovery, to do so:
- Hold the Volume Down + Power button together to enter Bootloader mode.
- Use volume buttons to highlight TWRP Then press the Power button to enter TWRP.
- If your Google Pixel 2 XL is in TWRP, go to ‘Wipe’ » ‘Advanced Wipe’.
- Wipe all the things as shown in the image above and swipe the ‘Swipe to Wipe’ button.
- Go back to the TWRP main menu and tap on ‘Install’.
- Search for the location where the files were transferred.
- Select the LineageOS ROM
- Swipe the button on the screen to install LineageOS 15.1 on Google Pixel 2 XL.
- Finally, press the ‘Reboot System’ button.
That’s all about how you can Install LineageOS 15.1 on Google Pixel 2 XL. Hope you found this helpful if yes then do follow our blog for such amazing updates on smartphones
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important 🙂