Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 3 is one of the best selling from Xiaomi after Redmi Note 4. But still, xiaomi didn’t release Miui 9 global Beta for Redmi Note 3. Because Miui 9 for Redmi Note will be released in 2nd batch. There are total 3 batches of MIUI 9. Most of the devices are getting this update. Every Xiaomi user is waiting for this update. Hope we will get it As Soon As Possible. If you can wait few more days then you can follow this guide to install MIUI 9 ROM in Redmi Note 3 [Ported].
Download and Install MIUI 9 ROM in Redmi Note 3
We have shared the full guide, How to Install MIUI 9 ROM in Redmi Note 3 [Ported]. We have given the downloadable link as well. If you are interested in installing this ported MIUI 9 ROM on Redmi Note 3. This ported ROM is developed by the Turkdevs Team. The ROM is only for the Snapdragon variant which is Redmi note 3 Pro/Note 3 too.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Install MIUI 9 ROM in Redmi Note 3 [ported]
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
What’s working with MIUI 9 ROM port for Redmi Note 3
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
What’s not working
- Camera ( Some Mode and Video Record )
Steps To Install Miui 9 ROM in Redmi Note 3/Pro
- First of all, unlock the bootloader, install TWRP.
- Now, download all the files from the download section and put every file in the SD card
- Then, boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP mode, you have to wipe all the data, Dalvik caches, etc.
- Flash the ROM file and install GApps also.
- Voila!! now you can enjoy the Miui 9 ported ROM.
If you have any query regarding this then, please let me know in the comment box or FB page. Don’t forget to like this post.
Hope you enjoyed it. 🙂