Official Android 8.0 Oreo is available for Essential Ph-1 Phone but currently, it is in beta form. This update coming with loads of features and bugs. Essential PH-1 Oreo Update version is OPM1.170911.130 and good thing that beta contains all the android Oreo features. Selling expectations and selling reality has a vast difference. The total no. of Essential Ph-1 phone sold is 5000 all over the world. In this article, I will teach you how to Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo For Essential Ph-1. If you are interested and wanna install it manually you can follow this article step-by-step.
Official Android 8.0 Oreo For Essential Ph-1
Essential Ph-1 has a new concept, everyone was eagerly waiting for this device but its gone below the expectation. Specification of this phone is really good, looks and everything but the problem are in selling and price of this phone or service too according to me. We have written down all the bugs. We will teach you how to Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo For Essential Ph-1. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update.
Essential Phone Android Oreo Known Issues –
- Increased battery drain with Bluetooth enabled.
- Android Auto compatibility issues with some vehicles
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo For Essential Ph-1.
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
How to Install Official Android 8.0 Oreo On Essential PH-1 –
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows and install it on your PC/Laptop.
4) Download the OPM1.170911.130 Oreo OTA for Essential Phone from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install Update from ADB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oreo OTA on Essential Phone by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂