Download & Install Oreo Firmware on Honor 9 B360 [Official]: Today we are sharing an amazing guide for Honor 9 users. Honor 9 has got the android Oreo update which will bring some amazing features with it that can upgrade your device’s performance. Since Honor keeps their devices up to date time to time, so Honor 9 has got Android Oreo update. Install the latest android Oreo on Honor 9. We are sharing a full guide on how to download Android Oreo firmware for Honor 9. If you want to get android Oreo for your Honor 9 then you have to follow this guide correctly.
- Download Samsung Galaxy S9 Official stock wallpapers
- Download Huawei Mate 9 B365 Android Oreo Firmware
- Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device [Without Root]
- How To Install AOSP 8.0 For Honor 8 Pro based on Android 8.0 Oreo
Install Oreo Firmware on Honor 9 B360 [Official]
Android Oreo is the best among the androids. As android Oreo is the latest Android it carries all the necessary features which a new generation smartphone should have. If you want to keep your smartphone up to date then you should upgrade it to android Oreo. Honor has started to roll out the android Oreo firmware for their devices and next in the line of an update is Honor 9. Honor 9 is a powerful device and most of the users were satisfied by its performance but still, some upgradation has been done by the Honor developers to make it more smooth. This update will not only upgrade your android version but also make some minor bug fixes, stability improvements and more. This update has been started to roll out over OTA, either you can wait for the OTA to reach you or you can just follow this guide to update Honor 9 to android Oreo.
Installing Android Oreo firmware on Honor 9 is easy, if you follow this guide correctly then you can easily boot into Android Oreo. This guide is prepared for the Honor 9 users who want to install Android Oreo on their device. We have added all the essential steps and downloading links which you will need before following the guide. Follow the steps carefully otherwise you will end up bricking your device but before following the guide you must need to read some points which are mentioned below. (Download & Install Oreo Firmware on Honor 9 B360)
- Device: Huawei Honor 9
- Model: STF-L09
- Android: 8.0 (Oreo)
- Version: OPR6.170623.010
- EMUI: 8.0
- Firmware: B360 (184.108.40.2060)
- Build Number: STF-L09C432B360
- Security Patch Level: January 1, 2018
- Build Date: Tue Jan 23 19:30:47 CST 2018
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware OTA (MF)
- Release Date: 31.01.2018
- Region: Europe
- File Name: update.zip
- Update.zip: Official Mirror | Size: 2.0 GB
- Public Data Package: Official Mirror | Rename as update_data_public.zip
- Cust Package: Official Mirror | Rename as update_all_hw.zip
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Download & Install Oreo Firmware on Honor 9 B360.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Honor 9
Method 1 – Update Honor 9 to B365 Oreo using HWOTA Tool
1) Requirements for this method.
- You have to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Honor 9 first
- Download HWOTA_MHA.zip file from above.
- Download the three files from above and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_eu.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) First, download the HWOTA_MHA.zip from above and extract it into the PC or your device’s SD Card.
3) Then download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy all of them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
4) Open the update.bat file as an administrator, then Press any key to continue.
5) Connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use this command“adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP on your device.
7) Disconnect USB Cable from your device and switch off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug the USB cable in again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and tap ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device
Method 2 –
1) Requirements for this method.
- You have unlocked the bootloader of Huawei Honor 9 first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- HWOTA8 Package (HWOTA8_2017110501.zip)
- Download the above three zip files.
2) Now reboot your device in fastboot mode by using Volume Down + Power.
3) Now open Replace_Recovery.bat in HWOTA8 to flash TWRP recovery.
4) Disconnect USB cable from the device and boot your device in TWRP using Volume Up + Power.
5) Create “HWOTA8” folder in sd card using PC.
6) Put hwota8_update.zip, MHA_RECOVERY8_NoCheck.img, and three Huawei update package (update.zip, update_data_public.zip, and update_all_hw.zip) files in the “HWOTA8” directory.
7) Now install sd card hwota8_update.zip via TWRP.
8) Your device will reboot and install the update automatically.
That’s all about how you can download & Install Oreo Firmware on Honor 9 B360. Hope you found this helpful if yes then do follow our blog for such amazing updates on smartphones.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂