Hi guys, today we are having something interesting for you. Now you can enjoy Android nougat 7.1.2 in your LG G5. I know that LG G5 is running on Android nougat but not in the latest one. There are so many advantages of installing Resurrection Remix on LG G5. You can access so many things and the main thing is your phone will be rooted. So, you can use rooted apps. Resurrection Remix is one of the best custom ROM. There are many features like you can Enable/Disable Navigation Bar, Double Tap To sleep navigation bar, Custom Animations, Gestures Anywhere Feature, Recents Panel customization, LockScreen customization, Advanced Reboot Menu, and many more amazing features ae there.(Download and Install Resurrection Remix ROM on LG G5)
We have provided a full tutorial how you can install Resurrection Remix ROM on LG G5. We have provided all the downloadable necessary links you can check it below. if you find any problem we will help you out from this.(Download and Install Resurrection Remix ROM on LG G5)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage cause to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Download and Install Resurrection Remix ROM on LG G5)
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix ROM on LG G5
- Download the Resurrection Remix ROM and Gapps Zip files from the download section.
- Connect your phone to PC/laptop via USB cable.
- Now, Copy both the files to the internal memory of your LG G5.
- Reboot your LG G5 device into the recovery mode by pressing Vol. down and power button you will enter into download mode.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode. Then wipe all the data except the internal storage or put the files in SD then it will be easy to flash the ROM.
- After flashing the ROM. Reboot your smartphone.
Hope you like this guide. 🙂