Hi guys, today we come back with another guide or article on the s8/s8 plus. In this article, we will teach you how you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. Just remember one thing if you are doing any installation or Rooting the only thing which you have to do is “enable USB debugging” and unlock OEM. This is common for every devices and Samsung use Odin for its installation or updating device, so if you have ever done this before then it will be easy for you and if you haven’t done then it will be little confusing for you, but don’t worry we will teach you and if you find any problem regarding this then you can ask me in the comment section. (How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus)
We have shared the step-by-step guide from which you can learn how you can Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. We have provided all the downloadable links you can check it below. (How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
- TWRP recovery img for Galaxy S8 dreamlte (Exynos variants – G950F/FD/N/X) | Download
- TWRP recovery img for Galaxy S8 Plus dream2lte (Exynos variants – G955F/FD/X/N) | Download
- Latest Magisk 12 | Download link
- Download S8 decryption zip | Download | File: no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip
- Latest Odin 3.12.3+ | Download link
- Samsung mobile drivers | Download link
Steps To Install TWRP Recovery and Root you galaxy s8 and s8 plus
1. Install Odin on your Computer from the download area.
2. Once Odin is installed open Odin application in your PC/laptop.
3. Now, connect your Galaxy s8 and s8 plus to PC/laptop wit USB cable.
4. Then, put your phone into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power Key button.
5. If you have connected your device correctly to your PC then you will see an ID: COM message in the Odin screen. If there is an error then try again or reconnect your device.
6. Now, TWRP (team win recovery project) download from the above.
7. Extract all the files in any folder of your choice.
8. Then, inside the Odin, you have to do a couple of things, firstly, uncheck auto reboot from the Odin Screen.
9. Now click on the AP screen and select the file with .tar or .mdf extension.
10. Click on Start Button and wait for a Green ‘PASS’ message.
11. Disconnect your phone and switch on it.
HOW TO ROOT SAMSUNG GALAXY S8/S8 PLUS
1. Once you have installed TWRP recovery, then the root of your device is easy.
2. Download the SuperSU file from the download area and paste it on your SD card of your device.
3. Power off your phone.
4. Boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode by holding POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN Button.
5. Inside TWRP recovery, firstly, select the Wipe and do wipe cache partition.
6. Click on Install button and select the SuperSu file, where you have put.twrp-install-rom-files
7. Swipe and start the flashing process.
Hope you like it. 🙂