Hi guys, Today we come back with another guide but this time, not a ROM as you have read the title so you will know what we are going to do today, Install Viper4 Android on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. I know many for you are unaware about this Viper4 Android. But don’t worry we will explain you and tell how you can install this ROM in your Galaxy s8 and s8+. Let me explain Viper4 Android, you guys have heard about Dolby Atmos very, Viper4 Android is like Dolby Atmos, it enhances the sound volume and it is also an equalizer which helps you to adjust the sound the way you like. Viper4 Android is one of the best sound/audio mods. (How To Install Viper4 Android on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+)
We have shared the full guide how you can Install Viper4 Android on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. We have also given you the downloadable link below, go and download it. If you get in any trouble you can contact me through comment section or FB page. (How To Install Viper4 Android on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+)
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Install Viper4 Android on Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
Steps To Install Viper4Android on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+
- Find the SoundAlive app in the list.
- Tap on it and then tap on FREEZE.
- Go to /system/priv-app/SoundAlive_51/ using a root file explorer of your choice and delete the apk file inside. You can also move the file to your sd card.
- Extract the zip file downloaded from the download section above.
- Copy or move the audio_effects.conf file to /system/vendor/etc/ and choose to overwrite this file. Give all the permissions to the file.
- Install the VIPER4Android.apk on your Galaxy S8/S8+ but don’t open the app yet.
- After installing the app, go to Magisk, and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the left of the screen.
- Tap on Downloads and look for “Viper4Android”.
- Then, install the module.
- Restart your phone.
Hope you found it helpful. 🙂