Currently, I am using Xiaomi Mi A1 and yesterday I got the October security patch. The decision of purchasing this device is my right because no other smartphone company will give the security patch so fast and other updates too.It comes with few bug fixes. We have listed the bugs below. Today, we are going to show you How to Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware ROM.
Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware
This guide will helpful for the people who flash the custom ROMs because while installing the custom ROM sometimes phone got stuck in bootloop or you can say brick too. So, you are facing problem like this then you can follow our guide to How To Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware.
Check this too: Install Google Pixel 2 Camera App Port on Pixel or Nexus Devices
N2G47H.7.9.21 ROM for Mi A1 Changelog
- Fix the issue of slow motion not working during taking video
- Modify the client ID
- Pre-install the Mi.com and Xiaomi BBS
- Fixed FT-IN-D2A-APN for Vodafone operator is not correct
- Update Google security patch to 0901
- Fix the slow fingerprint unlock speed issue
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Flash Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps To Install Stock Firmware on Xiaomi Mi A1 (N2G47H.7.9.21 ROM)
- First of all, download Xiaomi Mi A1 Stock Firmware from the download section.
- Install ADB fastboot tool also.
- Now switch off your device and then Press the Volume down key + Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- Once you have entered fast boot mode, you will see the Mi Bunny Fastboot mode picture.
- Now connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- Then, double-click on the downloaded stock ROM file to extract it.
- Open the extracted ROM folder, and copy its path on the computer.
- To download Mi Flash Tool, and Extract it on your computer.
- Now click on the installer file on your computer and continue the installation. (Ignore the security warning) and select run to continue the installation.
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste the address bar from the ROM file folder path copied in the 6th step. (You can also browse the folder by tapping the Select button)
- If you have pasted the Address code, Now Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognize the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Your flashing process has started, Now Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device should automatically boot to the new version.
- Voila!!, you have successfully flash the stock ROM (N2G47H.7.9.21 ROM)
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂