Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1: Cheer up folks, Xposed Framework on Android Oreo has been released. The new Xposed Framework on Android Oreo is being designed with perfection to support the high-end performance of a smartphone. You can download and install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo in just a few steps. Xposed Framework v90 has been released by the developer of Xposed Framework which will support android Oreo. The new Xposed Framework is very stable for many devices, if you want to install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo on your device very easily then you must follow this guide carefully.
- Download Latest SuperSu v2.82 (Flashable Zip and APK)
- Download and Install Moto X4 Oreo Update (OPW27.57-40)
- How to fix ‘Unfortunately Message app has stopped’ error
- How to Install ViPER4Android on Nougat 7.0 & 7.1
Android Oreo as we all know is the latest version of android so many flagships of many Brands has been updated to android Oreo that’s why the new Xposed Framework has been released. Xposed Framework has been known for its amazing features among the smartphone users, it allows you to customize your device in your own way you can do a lot more things in your smartphone with the help of Xposed Framework. Installing Xposed Framework on your device is very simple you can do it by just following this guide. The guide will contain the steps and download links which will help you in the installation of Xposed Framework on Android Oreo.
Download Xposed for Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- Xposed Installer v3.1.4 apk – Download
- Xposed Framework zip for Android 8.0 Oreo SDK 26 – Download
- Xposed Framework for Android 8.1 Oreo SDK 27 – Download
- You need a Rooted device with TWRP or Magisk installed.
- Take a complete backup of TWRP recovery.
- The Oreo Xposed version is still in early stage and many modules not working properly.
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 –
- Enable ‘Unknown Sources‘ option. You find it in Settings –>Security –>Unknown sources.
- There are three different versions of Xposed framework available for different types of CPU’s. To check your CPU you need to install the app called ‘Hardware Info‘ through the play store, open it and click on the processor. It will show you which type of processor your device have.
- Download the suitable Xposed framework v90 zip and Xposed installer 3.1.4 from above for your device and move on your sd card.
- Reboot your phone into Recovery mode.
- In TWRP Recovery, select ‘Install‘ and select the zip file you downloaded from above.
- Swipe the slider and select wipe cache/Dalvik and reboot your device. At first boot, it will take some time so be patient.
- Now install Xposed installer and open the app after installation. Go to the framework and you see that ‘Xposed Framework version 90 is active‘. This means you install Xposed framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 device successfully. Now move to the download section and start browsing modules you love.
That’s all about how you can Install Xposed Framework on any Android Oreo 8.0/8.1. Hope you found this helpful if yes then do follow our blog for such amazing updates on smartphones