Huawei P8 lite users can enjoy the latest Android Nougat 7.2.2 paranoid Android ROM. Thanks to Xda developer surdu_petru for making this ROM. Paranoid ROM is one of the best ROM all the custom ROM lovers are waiting for this very eagerly. This ROM has tons of features and latest security patch as well as. Below we have shared the guide, download link, and ScreenShots as well as issues/working. (Download Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P8 Lite)
Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P8 Lite
How to install Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P8 Lite. Download all the files which are given below. If you are interested installing this Paranoid Android ROM. Then read this article carefully. check out the issues and working features in this ROM. (Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P8 Lite)
Paranoid Android 7.2.2 Features
- pure & clean Android, based AOSP *
- Substratum Theme Engine *
- PA-exclusive Color Engine *
- PIE Controls system *
- Accidental Touch (prevention) functionality, Pocket Lock *
- Three-Finger Swipe Screenshot *
- Footej camera *
- PA Browser *
- Multi SIM support *
- WiFi/NFC/BT/GPS *
- Kernel updated to 3.10.107 *
- Fast with smoother UI *
- More to come *
Not Working –
- HWC disabled
- Disable Wi-Fi/BT scanning On Settings->Location to fix: deep-sleep!
- Enable Look screen “On Call Proximity” – to prevent accidental touch while in call!
- Use XPlayer for rendering all your video without issues!
- Use Footej Camera – to record video ( working also for 1080p )
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P8 Lite
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
you need to root your device.
You need to install and recovery mode like TWRP & CWM.
Steps To Install Paranoid Android 7.2.2 For Huawei P8 Lite
- Firstly, root and install TWRP on your device.
- Then, boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP mode, you have to wipe all the data, Dalvik caches, etc.
- Now, go to install and flash Alice unofficial.zip file.
- And install GApps also.
- Voila!! now you can enjoy Paranoid Android ROM
Note: There is a link named Modded EMUI, if your device is running on EMUI 4.1 then you don’t need to install this file, otherwise you have to.
If you are facing any problem regarding this comment down, so I will try to resolve/help this.
hope you like this post. 🙂