Hi guys, this article will be useful for many readers I know they many of are in the trouble how they get back their stock ROM in Galaxy S8 and S8 plus. My phone got bricked and I have installed another ROMs also which have so many bugs and I got in the trouble. There are many reasons why you need to install/restore Stock Firmware in Galaxy S8 and S8 plus. If you root your device and you installed some apps which required Root permission and it may brick your device if you installed some custom ROM and you to get back to your original ROM/Stock ROM etc. Unbricking is the main thing that you should know how you can unbrick Stock Firmware in Galaxy S8 and S8 plus. Soon Samsung will roll out its Android nougat 7.1.1 update for galaxy s8 and s8 plus. Testing of these ROM is completed. (How To Restore Stock Firmware in Galaxy S8 and S8 plus )
we have shared the full guide how you can install/flash/Restore Stock Firmware in Galaxy S8 and S8 plus. This is a very useful tutorial for the Galaxy s8 and s8 plus users. Now you can download the Stock Firmware in Galaxy S8 and s8 plus from the Samsung’s server or official website, but don’t worry we have provided the Stock Firmware in Galaxy S8 and S8 plus downloadable link below you can check it.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How To Restore Stock Firmware in Galaxy S8 and S8 plus.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Nougat firmware update
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Nougat Odin stock firmware
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (SM-G955F) → Download | Mirror
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (SM-G955N) → Download | Korea
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (SM-G955K) → Download | Korea
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (SM-G955S) → Download | Korea
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (SM-G955U) → Download | USA
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (SM-G955W) → Download | Canada
- Odin Software and Samsung drivers → download
Steps To Restore Stock Firmware in Galaxy S8 and S8 plus
- Step 1: Download the firmware according to your Galaxy S8 model.
- Step 2: Extract the firmware zip file to get the stock firmware with .tar or .tar.md5 and transfer it to your PC/laptop.
- Step 3: Reboot S8 into Downloading Mode, How to boot your s8 into downloading mode by pressing and hold Power + Volume Down + Home button until you won’t enter in downloading mode.
- Step 4: Now, run the Odin software on your PC by clicking Odin file. Run it as administrator.
- Step 5: Connect your device to your PC/laptop using a USB cable.
- Step 6: You will see an ID: COM to turn into Blue and an Added message in the Log.
- Step 7: Now, Click on AP button in Odin and add the S8 stock firmware file. Once added, it should show like this — File: G869FZZU2AQXX_G869FOVF2AQD8_VDI.tar.md5
- How to restore Galaxy S8 via Odin3 with the latest firmware update-androidsage-1
- Step 7: Make sure only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time are selected.
- Step 8: Check out everything and then start to proceed installation on clicking on the Start button.
Note: S8 firmware file comes in 4 different section like AP, BL, CP, CSC firmware, then take a look at the below image and add each file in its proper set.
How to restore Galaxy S8 Plus via Odin3 with latest stock firmware update
Step 9: you will get a PASS! message in the Log tab at the end.
If you find any problem in this you can ask me in the comment section.
Hope you find this article helpful. 🙂