Hey Guys!! we are back to you with the most important guide on How to use Mi Flash unlock Tool to unlock your Bootloader of Xiaomi devices. Unlocking bootloader is the first step you have to make in order to root your mi devices, so let’s get started. If you have to successfully unlock your mi boot loader with Mi flash unlock tool then you have to follow the steps correctly as given Below. (Use Mi Flash Unlock Tool to Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices)
# What is Mi Flash Unlock Tool
The Mi flash unlock tool Is something you can link with the one click program that unlocks your device’s bootloader. It’s Completely free and easy to use.We will provide you the downloading link for mi flash unlock tool but before you proceed you should keep following things in mind:
- Unlocking bootloader will completely void your mi phone’s warranty.
- Unlocking Bootloader will erase your data completely so it’s better to take a full backup of your personal data.
- This article is only for Xiaomi users.
Disclaimer-androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device. How To Use Mi Flash Unlock Tool to Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices.
# Steps to Unlock Bootloader
- Download the Mi Flash Unlock tool from the above link
- After Downloading Extract The Folder And Run The Tool.
- Then login to your Mi account, in case you don’t have you can create a new one also.
- After you log in to your account the process of validation starts on your device, and then you will receive a message on your phone that “You Don’t Have Permission To Unlock Your Device”.
- Now press the go button or visit MIUI Unlock page for receiving unlock permission.
- Then Press”Unlock now” and fill the form after logging in to your account.
- After clicking “Apply now you will receive an OTP on your phone enter it to make the process successful.
- You have to wait sometime after this till your request will be approved
- After your request approved then you will receive another OTP.
- Once You Have The OTP. Write it on the confirmation screen
- Then open The MI flash unlock tool and this time you have the permission.
Thank you for reading keep visiting us for such amazing updates on Android. if you have any queries let us know through the comment box.