Hello everyone, today we will teach you how you can Install Samsung Galaxy A8 Android Nougat 7.0 Update. This is Official Samsung Galaxy A8 Nougat firmware and it is stable. If you are interested in install Samsung Galaxy A8 stock firmware you are in right place. Update Samsung Galaxy A8 Android Nougat 7.0 from below download section. (Download Samsung Galaxy A8 Android Nougat 7.0 Update)
Update Samsung Galaxy A8 Android Nougat 7.0
Samsung has released its Android Nougat for the Samsung Galaxy A8. Samsung Galaxy A8 users are eagerly waiting for this update and finally, they got it now. Soon Samsung will roll out this update via OTA, German users got this update. Update vary region to region. So, we can’t say about the OTA update but you can install this update manually. (Update Samsung Galaxy A8 Android Nougat 7.0)
read this also: How to Update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Update Samsung Galaxy A8 Android Nougat 7.0.
Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
Don’t try this guide on any other phone.
Steps To Install Galaxy A8 Android Nougat 7.0 Update
Firstly, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>>About phone>>tap the Build Number 7 times>>developer option and enable these things.
2) Then, download the Nougat file and Odin file from the above.
3) Open the Odin.exe file on your PC/Laptop.
5) Connect your Galaxy to your PC/Laptop with the data cable and boot into the Download.
6) To enter into download mode switch off your mobile and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together.
11) Then, click on the ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the stock nougat file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin.
If you face any problem regarding this, then you can ask me via FB page or comment section.