- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 Pre-Requirements
- 3 How to Flash Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia X Performance
- 4 Download Xperia X Performance Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
In this article, we are going to share the guide how to download Xperia X Performance Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. Stay Connected with us for other things.
Official Android 8.0 Oreo is now available for Xperia X performance. Xperia X performance users can enjoy the latest Android 8.0 oreo firmware for Xperia X performance. whose build number is 41.3.A.0.401. This update comes with the latest security patch along with the oreo features and Xperia action, reminders too. Xperia xz and Xperia xz1 compact and much more Sony devices received android 8.0 oreo ftf firmware.
Now, Sony starts rolling Android 8.0 Oreo FTF Firmware and most of the latest Xperia devices are getting android 8.0 oreo update. Performance of android 8.0 oreo is really nice but still, we want to see how its work in the Sony Xperia X performance. If you didn’t get this update via OTA then you can install 41.3.A.0.401 Oreo update on Xperia X Performance manually. If you are interested, then read the whole guide and we have given to steps for installing this android oreo on Xperia X Performance.
Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Download Xperia X Performance Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware [41.3.A.0.401].
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
How to Flash Android 8.0 Oreo on Xperia X Performance
- Firstly, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>>About phone>>tap the Build Number 7 times>>developer option and enable these things.
- Now download FlashTool from above and install the drivers.
- Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- Now Download Oreo 8.0 ftf File for Xperia X Performance from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Now Open the Flashtool.exe
- Now click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
- Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
- Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
- As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via USB cable. Turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
- As soon as the phone detected in Flash mode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
- Once the installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your device normally. You will see your phone is updated into android 8.0 Oreo.
Flash Android Oreo on Xperia X Performance using NewFlasher Tool
- Download Xperia X Performance Oreo Zip file from the download section.
- Now, Switch Off your device.
- Press Volume Down button and Connect your device to PC/Laptop.
- Now Extract the firmware file into the folder, delete Partition folder and Run NewFlasher.exe file and wait until the process gets completed.
- Then, detach your device from the USB cable and.
- Voila!! you have successfully installed the Android Oreo on Xperia X Performance.
Download Xperia X Performance Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
- Customized NOBA – Download
- Customized IBE – Download
- Customized RU – Download
- Customized GR – Download
- Customized IT – Download
- Customized FR – Download
- Customized US – Download
- Customized GEL – Download
- Customized AU – Download
Download Android Oreo 41.3.A.0.401 FTF for Xperia X Performance F8132
Please don’t forget to give your feedback, as it is very important for us 🙂